Bought an fn5.7 a few days later I noticed a chip missing from the hand grip. I called FN Hershel they said keep shooting it for a wile then send it in and we will replace it. I did that and now they want me to pay nearly $900.00 for it
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- ", they should call their clam chowder potato soup with a hint of clam flavoring..."
- "I buy a wedding dress from Dhgate I'm not sure how it end up being a black seeing I choice a white and they color that showed up after I..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."