Bought an fn5.7 a few days later I noticed a chip missing from the hand grip. I called FN Hershel they said keep shooting it for a wile then send it in and we will replace it. I did that and now they want me to pay nearly $900.00 for it
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I buy a wedding dress from Dhgate I'm not sure how it end up being a black seeing I choice a white and they color that showed up after I..."
- ", they should call their clam chowder potato soup with a hint of clam flavoring..."