Sent to FNUSA and they confirmed receipt in April 2016. I have been calling and emailing for status and keep being told " waiting on shipment from Belgium" , there are row boats that can make that trip faster......I am completely frustrated with the lack of concern on replying with a legitimate date to expect delivery. I have even contact Brownells because FNH keeps mentioning them as a source to follow up with ( doesn't make sense ).

Todate not one email or call has been returned and I have to constantly call them to get any update ......and get same answer......delay, delay,delay

I don't know what to do, is the next step necessary a legal one......all I ask is for a solid date sometime in my lifetime......geez

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. FN Herstal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FN Herstal.

Comments